The minimalist blog CMS
Take the tour
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry in Wind, Sand and Stars
Academic was developed keeping in mind a sole rule: minimalism improves focus on content. By using academic, you are stating that:
- You value content over its container
- You respect the latest web standards
Who needs academic ?
Students, researchers, writers, scientists, or anyone who wants a nice and clean minimalist blog cms.
Why use academic ?
There a plenty reasons to use academic as your blog cms, but here are some things you might want to know:
- Supports Markdown Extra
- Post formats : standard, link, status or image
- Generates eco-friendly PDF with QR code
- RSS feed and XML sitemap
- Full cache support
- Google analytics and Disqus compatible
- Integrated contact form
- Light for your server and lightening-fast
It's not a bug, it's a feature:
- No categories
- No tags
- No comments
- No distractions
Academic ic Copyright © 2012 by Jean Fau and is released under GPL Licence 3.0. CakePHP code is under MIT Licence. Bootstrap code is under Apache License v2.0. Icons from Glyphicons Free, licensed under CC BY 3.0.